What would I do at Current
We build tech that saves lives. Imagine building a platform that can monitor and analyse the health of every human being, that can direct healthcare attention to them before they know they need it. Imagine medication arriving in the post or an ambulance arriving outside - automatically. That's what we are building.
We are looking for a US-based account executive to support our growth. You will work directly with executives within healthcare organizations throughout the sales process, identifying areas where we can add value and successfully closing contracts.
What are we looking for?
- Previously sold a clinical, patient-facing healthcare IT product (telehealth or remote patient monitoring would be beneficial)
- Have significant experience selling into healthcare organizations, particularly in multi-stakeholder sales
- Previous experience selling to senior executives, including C-suite
- Deep understanding of the US healthcare market, including reimbursement trends
- Have successfully demonstrated prior ability to manage MQLs from marketing and generate your own leads
- Strong, existing connections within healthcare organizations
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with a pedantic attention to detail
- Ability to learn at a very fast pace and then use that content to educate
Why should I choose Current?
- Solve real, hard problems that save lives and touch families. Solve problems that have never been solved before.
- Be a founding team member of a hyper-growth startup
- Be given complete freedom and autonomy to do what you do best - we're also remote friendly
- The best tools to help you succeed every day
- Stock options - our company is your company. We want to build it together