Customer Success Manager
What would I do at Current
We provide a support experience that is unparalleled in healthcare. We respond in real-time to frontline healthcare professionals, IT and maintenance staff and senior executives. We measure ourselves on our ability to deliver to them a phenomenal product interaction at all times.
Our customer success team will own the customers post-sales experience, feeding back into our product roadmap and identifying opportunities where we can deliver further value to our customer and users.
We’re recruiting our first customer success manager. This role is uniquely suited to a self-starter, an entrepreneur, someone who wants to do more than just a job. We’re looking for someone who wants to build our customer success function from the ground up.
You will be on the front lines, directly interacting with our customer - in person, by instant message, by phone and by email. You will work with our product team to build up training and support materials. You will make sure that we deliver, at all times, the best possible experience to our customers and users.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Through close collaboration with the customer, identify opportunities where Current can add additional value
- Ensure long-term customer success from the beginning of their trial period and forward through product onboarding and support
- Follow through with our customers’ requests, feedback and questions
- Recognize happy customers and help inspire brand advocates to secure testimonials, product reviews and case studies
- Track down and get to the root of any issues that arise for our customers using honed analytical techniques
- Keep the entire product team well informed on customer needs and desires
- Manage various customer service projects to help the team stay informed and efficient and to continually improve processes
- Provide exceptional support at all times while responding to support tickets, phone calls, and live chats
- Provide on-site support to customers where required, including travel for extended periods when required
What are we looking for?
- Willing to travel, based on customer and business needs for extended periods when required
- You possess 3+ years of experience in a related customer success, customer support or account management function is required with direct customer advocacy, engagement and support experience
- Experience in healthcare would be a significant bonus
- Strong business acumen. Able to spot additional sales opportunities
- Exceptional self-motivation and desire to build something special from the ground up
Why should I choose Current?
- Solve real, hard problems that save lives and touch families. Solve problems that have never been solved before.
- Be a founding team member of a hyper-growth startup
- Be given complete freedom and autonomy to do what you do best - we're also remote friendly
- The best tools to help you succeed every day
- Stock options - our company is your company. We want to build it together