How OSF OnCall is Leveraging Data to Scale Chronic Disease Management
The key to a successful population health management program lies in data. To move the needle on clinical outcomes and cost of care, data and clinical teams must partner to identify the highest-risk patients, develop targeted care plans, and allocate resources.
With data as the cornerstone, OSF OnCall has formed a multi-disciplinary Advanced Care team, dedicated to providing in-home treatment for patients with complex conditions such as hypertension, CHF, COPD, and asthma. In this webinar, discover how OSF leverages data to optimize program design and operations, resulting in maximum impact on clinical outcomes and cost control.
Key discussion areas :
• Using data analytics to identify consumers with high-risk conditions
• Facilitating smooth data interoperability across systems
• Designing data-driven clinical protocols and interventions using real-time remote patient monitoring data
• Measuring care program ROI and success.
- Beth Wharton, Manager, Virtual Care Operations, OSF OnCall Advanced Care
- Tracy Baker, Director of Clinical Operations and Implementation, Current Health