Remote Care Delivery: Perceptions, Adoption and Trends
Many health systems have already seen significant benefits from remote care, and the growth of these programs shows no sign of slowing.
To help guide healthcare leaders in the applications and value of remote patient care—as well expectations for the future—Current Health surveyed 250 US health system decision-makers earlier this year.
Download our whitepaper to discover the key findings from this survey which include:
- Current and future driving forces for investing in home-based care
- Real-world outcomes achieved by health systems since the introduction of remote care programs
- The clinical use cases where future application of remote care will be prioritized
- Key challenges faced by health systems when transitioning care from the hospital to the home
- The most desirable features leaders seek in remote patient care technologies