Caring and Engaging from Afar: Clinical Command Centers and Care at Home
At the core of any care-at-home program is the relationship between patients and the providers who are caring for them. For many organizations, a Clinical Command Center is the most effective way to monitor, engage, and proactively care for patients at home.
In this webinar, we discuss the purpose, impact, and role of a Clinical Command Center, walk through the process of designing and building a team of digital nurses, and share some of our lessons learned for your care-at-home journey.
In this session, you’ll learn:
- What a Clinical Command Center is
- How Clinical Command Centers support various types of care-at-home programs
- The benefits and challenges of this layer of support
- How to measure the success and impact of a Clinical Command Center
- What to consider when building an in-house Clinical Command Center