Transform the Patient and Clinician Experience with Care at Home
Care-at-home programs hold the promise of more convenient and accessible care while supporting operational efficiency for health systems. But building care-at-home programs that are both financially sustainable and positive experiences for clinicians and patients require extra layers of support. During this webinar, leaders from Geisinger and Best Buy Health share impactful best practices and lessons learned to launch and scale a care-at-home program. The presenters unpack recent data about clinicians’ experience with care at home. They’ll also dive into the study results from a pilot program at Geisinger that measured the impact of technology and education in a chronic care-at-home program. Viewers of this webinar will walk away with practical strategies to build a seamless and sustainable care-at-home program.
- Understand clinician perspectives on care at home and their key priorities right now.
- Explore the relationship between clinician experiences and patient experiences.
- Gain insights into Geisinger’s approach to care at home and their considerations for both clinician and patient experiences.
- Discover the outcomes achieved from Geisinger’s work with Geek Squad.
- Emily Fry, Vice President Innovation Operations, Geisinger
- Anthony Wylie, MD, Senior Medical Director – Geisinger at Home, Geisinger
- Lauren Levinksy, Chief Marketing Officer, Best Buy Health