Staffing Your Care-at-Home Program
Moving healthcare into the home requires a different approach to patient care as well as various project management, clinical coordination, and logistical responsibilities.
The right staffing mix and job responsibilities differ based on the scope and goals of each program, as well as the patient populations included in the care model.
Current Health’s Chief Medical Officer, Dr. Adam Wolfberg, and Director of Clinical Command Center and Solution Design Lt. Col.(Ret.) Dan Yourk, USA, MSN, MHA, discuss the challenges, milestones, and strategies for staffing care at home programs.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- How to plan and prioritize hiring new staff
- Key roles for different types of care-at-home programs
- The traits top Hospital at Home programs look for in their clinical teams
- Recommended staffing ratios for several clinical use cases
- Using a Clinical Command Center to support and scale your program